Surrounded by the beauty of the Chattahoochee National Forest, the byway winds through the valleys and mountain gaps of the southern Appalachians. From the vistas atop Brasstown Bald to the cooling mists of waterfalls, scenic wonders fill this region. Hike the Appalachian Trail or fish in a cool mountain stream.
Other Byways in Georgia
As a service, we strive to include information on all byways or backways in Georgia on this website. This list may be incomplete or contain byways that overlap.
- Altamaha Historic Scenic Byway
- Cohutta-Chattahoochee Scenic Byway
- Enduring Farmlands Scenic Byway
- Historic Effingham-Ebenezer Scenic Byway
- Historic Piedmont Scenic Byway
- Interstate 185
- Meriwether-Pike Scenic Byway
- Millen-Jenkins County Scenic Byway
- Monticello Crossroads Scenic Byway
- Ocmulgee-Piedmont Scenic Byway
- Ridge and Valley Scenic Byway
- South Fulton Scenic Byway
- Warren County-Piedmont Scenic Byway Extension